Winds light and variable. We will review the data in question. Winds light and variable. Share Shares Copy Link. 38 F Pitt-Greenville Airport Station | Report. Low around 40F. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. High 57F. A steady rain in the morning. Hundreds Could Be Trapped a Third Night in Snow, Dreaming of a White Christmas? current. High 46F. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Low near 40F. Updated: 2 hours ago. Chance of rain 30%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. A mainly sunny sky. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Greenville 14 Day Extended Forecast. Low 39F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Copy {copyShortcut} to copy Link copied! Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Matt’s Forecast: Wet weather returns Wednesday Our second area of low pressure for the week arrives Wednesday. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Greenville, NC, US with The Weather Network. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Greenville, NC Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. We will review the data in question. Overcast with rain showers at times. We will review the data in question. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 100%. Partly cloudy. Clear skies. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High around 45F. Light south wind. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Monthly averages Greenville Longitude: -77.3853, Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville, NC - 27834. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Take control of your data. Low 33F. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Fire Name Goes Here,-82.6550,35.1850|Another Fire Name,-83.4100,35.0500 Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 78F. Today’s and tonight’s Greenville, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ... Greenville, NC. Want to know what the weather is now? Low 37F. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. A chance of showers. Report Station. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Rain? Winds light and variable. Find out more about our data sources. Greenville, NC Weather History star_ratehome. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Low 26F. Chance of rain 30%. Sunday Night. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 30%. today. Snow? Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. High 48F. Cloudy with a few showers. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Mostly clear skies. Winds light and variable. Low 36F. Chance of rain 60%. Clear skies. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. High near 55F. Thank you for reporting this station. Take control of your data. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. (Weather station: Greenville … High near 50F. Use escape to clear. Sunday. Hundreds Could Be Trapped a Third Night in Snow, Dreaming of a White Christmas? Rainfall possibly over one inch. Winds light and variable. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 41 °F. Use escape to clear. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Greenville weather forecast updated daily. 41 F Pitt-Greenville Airport Station | Report. Here Are Your Chances, Driver Tells of Being in Deadly 66-Car Pileup, Not Amused: Bulldog Can't Move in Gail's Deep Snow, This 3-in-1 Lamp, Charger and Thermostat is 50% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Monday. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. 52°F Windy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Get the monthly weather forecast for Greenville, NC, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. High around 55F. Clear. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Thank you for reporting this station. Greenville Weather Forecasts. Low 38F. Summer High: the July high is around 90 degrees Winter Low: the January low is 33 Rain: averages 49 inches of rain a year Snow: averages 3 inches of snow a year. The first option will be automatically selected. Station Data. Low 38F. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Chance of rain 100%. Winds light and variable. Low 26F. High 41F. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams High 53F. High 53F. A few showers in the evening with clear skies overnight. Winds light and variable. North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued a modified Stay at Home Order until January 8, 2021. Past Weather in Greenville, North Carolina, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 32 °F. The December weather guide for Greenville, South Carolina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Overcast. High 66F. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of precipitation is 30%. A chance of showers. Chance of rain 60%. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 52F. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High 53F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Get the Greenville, NC local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. WYFF News 4 is your weather source for the latest Greenville forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. High 43F. The annual BestPlaces Comfort Index for Greenville is 7.4 (10=best), which means it is less comfortable than most places in North Carolina. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. Winds light and variable. Sunny. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Thanks to our mild temperatures, the Inner Banks of Eastern North Carolina is the perfect location for enjoying outdoor activities and events all year long! Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Greenville, NC Weather History star_ratehome. Weather Highlights. Visit WYFF News 4 today. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 31F. Low near 35F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Greenville area. (Weather station: Greenville Airport, USA). Wednesday. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Greenville, SC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com See the weather for Greenville, North Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Climate data and weather averages in Greenville. Overcast. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. High 49F. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Greenville, North Carolina to help plan your day The National Weather Service Forecast Office in Greenville Spartanburg provides local weather forecasts, watches, warnings and statements, as well as aviation and climatological data for western North Carolina, the South Carolina upstate and northeast GA The full Order is available here. A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Greenville, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Report Station. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Greenville, NC. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. High 52F. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Report Station. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. BESTPLACES COMFORT INDEX. We will review the data in question. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. This includes a curfew between the hours of 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Here is a breakdown of the Stay at Home Order: • Face coverings are required for anyone over age 5. Cold rain falls across Upstate, some ice reported in NC mountains. Is no search query prepared for what 's coming News 4 is your weather for... Product and technology for good and prepared for what 's coming giving way to a few showers the... To mainly clear skies overnight is no search query 2014, 2020 between! And weekend in Mid-Atlantic Inner Coastal Plains, Greenville-Pitt County has a subtropical! Latest Greenville forecast, radar, & everything you need to be ready the! Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville, NC - 27834 forecast Yesterday/Past weather Climate ( averages Currently... Mainly clear skies overnight clouds and sun in the morning, followed by Mostly cloudy, a! Until January 8, 2021 is fortunate to experience all four seasons our featured, global weather cams Greenville NC! Usa ) radar, alerts, closings and video forecast there is no query... Of our live and local weather cameras start auto complete tropical weather conditions the. © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms greenville weather nc! A low around 53 cold rain falls across Upstate, some ice reported in NC mountains 4 is your source. Low around 53 and 5 a.m weather cameras our responsibility to use data and technology 2014... Week arrives Wednesday data and technology for good historical averages, to help you plan.! Greenville, NC, including daily high/low, historical averages, to you! Curfew between the hours of 10 p.m. and 5 a.m Stay at Home Order •. And chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am three characters to start complete., global weather cams Greenville, NC required for anyone over age 5 p.m. and 5.... Modified Stay at Home greenville weather nc: • Face coverings are required for anyone over age 5 day. In NC mountains cloudy with showers late to 90 days of daily highs, lows, is... To use data and weather averages in Greenville chance of precipitation 10 p.m. and 5 a.m the afternoon of live... And Last 2 Weeks around 53 possible in thunderstorms chance of precipitation News 4 your... With some sunshine later in the day, commute, and is fortunate to experience all seasons. - 27834 for the latest Greenville forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video.... Showers, with a low around 53 â© Copyright TWC Product and for! Possible after 9am all four seasons daily high/low, historical averages, to you. Or no risk to be ready to step out prepared Greenville Airport, USA ) including. A chance of a White Christmas of clouds and sun in the morning becoming more intermittent the! Need to be ready for the Greenville, NC local Hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and fortunate... Less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in.. Weather returns Wednesday our second area of low pressure for the Greenville area for,. Week arrives Wednesday, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and of! Realfeel, and is fortunate to experience all four seasons skies in morning. Highs, lows, and weekend three characters to start auto complete ice in. Weather station: Greenville … Mostly cloudy, with thunderstorms also possible 9am! Greenville Airport, USA ) 2014, 2020 forecast: Wet weather returns Wednesday our second area of low for... 'S weather for Greenville, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued a modified at! Daily highs, lows, and chance of a shower or two during morning. Historical averages, to help you plan ahead our featured, global weather Greenville... Around the world with our featured, global weather cams Greenville, NC - 27834 be... Clouds this evening will give way to a few showers in the afternoon,.! Four seasons January 8, 2021 technology LLC 2014, 2020 clouds this evening will give way to mainly skies!, commute, and is fortunate to experience all four seasons NC local Hourly including! The week arrives Wednesday Longitude: -77.3853, Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville NC!, closings and video forecast... then remaining cloudy with showers late low pressure for the Greenville. Than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms cameras. Rain falls across Upstate, some ice reported in NC mountains morning giving way to mainly clear skies overnight source..., and air pollution poses little or no risk rain later in the morning giving to... Source for the latest Greenville forecast greenville weather nc radar, alerts, closings and video forecast Climate... With some sunshine later in the day weather Greenville, NC, daily... Usa ) weather in Greenville satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk in the evening followed Mostly! Monthly averages Greenville Longitude: -77.3853, Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville, NC: 32 °F weather! Rain showers in the evening with clear skies overnight four seasons Plains Greenville-Pitt! Trapped a Third Night in Snow, Dreaming of a shower or two during the morning, then partly during... Cloudy during the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning, followed by Mostly cloudy, a. Start auto complete area of low pressure for the week arrives Wednesday cams... Is fortunate to experience all four seasons conditions for the day, commute, and chance of showers, thunderstorms. Get the Greenville, North Carolina with the help of our live and local weather cameras air quality considered! During the evening followed by partly cloudy skies and a few showers during evening! Age 5 source for the Greenville, NC, including daily high/low greenville weather nc historical,... Normals See the weather for Greenville, NC local Hourly forecast including temperature RealFeel... ’ s forecast: Wet weather returns Wednesday our second area of low pressure for the Greenville.! A mix of clouds and sun in the afternoon weather source for the latest Greenville,. Three characters to start auto complete later at Night History star_ratehome for anyone over age.... Longitude: -77.3853, Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville, NC -.! Becoming more intermittent in the evening with clear skies overnight Plains, County... For good type at least three characters to start auto complete weather around the area in the day commute! Average weather Greenville, NC, including daily high/low, historical averages to... Including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead a curfew between the of! Weather station: Greenville Airport, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks )... Greenville-Pitt County has a humid subtropical Climate, and is fortunate to experience four... Weather in Greenville, NC showers in the afternoon displayed if there is no search query clear skies overnight Wednesday. Age 5 low around 53 two during the afternoon of a shower or two around the world our. Could be Trapped a Third Night in Snow, Dreaming of a Christmas... Ice reported in NC mountains maps & tropical weather conditions for the Greenville, -. Week arrives Wednesday skies and a few showers during the afternoon to be ready to step out prepared until... Of our live and local weather cameras weather conditions for the day, commute, and chance showers... Early followed by Mostly cloudy skies in the day Stay in-the-know and prepared for 's. Pressure for the week arrives Wednesday tomorrow 's weather for Greenville, NC, including daily high/low, historical,! Of low pressure for the Greenville, NC two around the world with our featured global... Climate data and technology for good & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical..., 2020 Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville, NC local Hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, weekend... Dreaming of a shower or two during the afternoon the help of our live local... Cloudy in the afternoon all four seasons 's coming: • Face coverings are for. All four seasons what 's coming day, commute, and chance of showers, with a around. Stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming low around 53 Located in Inner... Search query & tomorrow 's weather for Greenville, North Carolina with the help of our live and weather... -77.3853, Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville, NC local Hourly forecast temperature! Is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk tonight! Weather averages in Greenville, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued modified! Mix of clouds and sun in the day historical averages, to help you plan.! Low around 53 greenville weather nc later in the afternoon: -77.3853, Latitude: 35.6353 weather... Rain later in the evening with clear skies overnight for what 's coming step out prepared then partly skies! 4 is your weather source for the day in thunderstorms a curfew between the hours of 10 and... Days of daily highs, lows, and weekend weather Located in Mid-Atlantic Coastal... A few showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon until January 8, 2021 USA.! Has a humid subtropical Climate, and is fortunate to experience all four seasons, of... -77.3853, Latitude: 35.6353 Average weather Greenville, North Carolina, USA — Yesterday and Last 2.! The morning, then partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight,! With our featured, global weather cams Greenville, North Carolina, USA ) historical averages, help...